3 bedroom detached house for saleEndeavour Drive, Ormesby
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Block Paved Driveway Offering Parking for Approx. Three Cars
- Single Garage with Electric Door
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge Leading to Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached house that offers accommodation comprising; entrance porch, living room opening up into a dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory enjoying views of the spacious garden, ground floor cloakroom/WC and fitted kitchen. The first floor accommodates three generous size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is an extensive block paved driveway offering parking for approximately three cars and giving access to an integral garage with electric door. To the rear is a generous size garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked area. Early viewings advised through Nunthorpe office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49622895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.