3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmeaton Road, Upton, PONTEFRACT
Guide Price £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000-£85,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- No Chain
- Previously Rented out for £500 PCM
- Well appointed throughout
- Good location
- Gardens to both front and rear
- Viewing recommended
**Guide Price £75,000-£85,000** 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House, Off Street Parking, Front & Rear Gardens, No Chain, Previously Rented Out for £500 PCM
Three bedroom semi detached house in an ideal location close to local amenities and both road and rail networks, would be ideal for the family purchaser or investor alike. With gardens to front and rear with the benefit of an additional conservatory, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and quality this good size family home has to offer. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, good size dining kitchen, three good size bedrooms and main house bathroom.
With double glazed front door, double glazed side window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" into alcoves x 13' ( 5.33m into alcoves x 3.96m )
With a double glazed window to the front, wall lights, fire place with marble hearth and back. Having central heating radiator, telephone point, TV point and having dadorail and a storage cupboard for the boiler.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 11" x 8' 3" ( 6.38m x 2.51m )
Is a fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units, with a double glazed window to the rear and door leading through to the conservatory. With a single bowl stainless steel sink drainer set in roll top laminated work tops and is part tiled, with an electric cooker point, extracting cooker hood with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. With a central heating radiator and stable door leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.24m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, is of uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides.
Bedroom 1 12' into alcove x 11' 11" to its maximum ( 3.66m into alcove x 3.63m to its maximum )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 7" to its maximum ( 3.68m x 2.92m to its maximum )
With a double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 6" to its maximum minus stairs ( 2.97m x 2.59m to its maximum minus stairs )
With a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Is a white bathroom suite with double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over bath, wash hand basin and W/C. Having extractor fan, central heating radiator and is part tiled.
There are gardens to the front and gated access leading to the front door and is planted. Access down the side of the property to the rear garden. The rear garden itself is primarily laid with lawn with a patio and gated access from the front.
Heading out of Pontefract town centre towards Barnsdale Bar, turning right onto Hemsworth bypass and then turning right onto Halfpenny Lane towards Upton. The road then bears left onto Tom Wood Ash Lane, continue down and turning right onto School Street. Continue up School Street then turn left onto Smeaton Road where number 7 can be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49623373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.