Plot for saleHigh Trees, Chepstow
Offers in Region of £275,000
* EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION TO CONSTRUCT A LARGE INDIVIDUAL CONTEMPORARY STYLE DETACHED PROPERTY BENEFITING FROM STUNNING VIEWS
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM PLUS SEPARATE UTILITY AREA
* THREE GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOMS AS WELL AS SIZEABLE FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE WITH BALCONY TAKING IN THE STUNNING VIEWS OVER CHEPSTOW AND TOWARDS THE SEVERN ESTUARY AND BEYOND
* FIVE BEDROOMS, 4 OF WHICH BENEFIT FROM EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
* DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
* FURTHER DETAILS AND DRAWINGS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING MOON & CO
This is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a plot which is approached via is own private driveway with contemporary style generous accommodation set over two floors with detached garage. To the ground floor, kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, family room, dining room, study, guest bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room and stairs to the first floor which in turn lead to the galleried landing with stunning views, lounge with balcony, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 5 and family bathroom. Outside detached double garage, two parking spaces and generous gardens. The attached plans are artists impressions and full detailed drawings can be obtained by contacting MOON & CO Estate Agents.
From Chepstow proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto Steep Street. proceed up Steep Street where you will see at the end of this road, double wrought iron gates on the right hand side. Proceed up the driveway where the plot is situated to the right.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO19255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moon & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.