3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaymond Road, Scunthorpe
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House in Popular Area
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
An EXCELLENT opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS! This three bed semi-detached house is located in a CUL-DE-SAC position and situated within a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area with schools, Ashby shopping facilities, green areas and motorway links all nearby.
Located in this popular residential area is this semi-detached house which benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally offering a front garden with off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Side Entrance Porch
Double glazed door with single glazed window, laminate flooring.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
WC, double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' max ( 4.19m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado, laminate flooring, fire surround.
Kitchen 20' 10" x 8' 6" ( 6.35m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden.
First Floor - Landing
Stairs leading form entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" plus door recess ( 3.66m x 3.20m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring, colonial door.
White bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Full tiling, heated towel rail, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn and off road parking.
Laid to lawn, timber shed and timber fencing forming boundary.
This property or some of its walls are of non-conventional construction and requires further investigation to establish the type of construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49628762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.