2 bedroom cottage for saleForest Road, Treforest, Pontypridd
- Ideal BUY TO LET Investment
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- No Chain
- Close Proximity to Treforest Campus
A well presented mid-terrace property set in the heart of Treforest. Ideal for buy to let investors or first time buyers.
A well presented mid-terrace property set in the heart of Treforest. Ideal for buy to let investors or First time buyers.This property has two bedrooms, a lounge/kitchen, Dining area and bathroom. Offered for sale with no onward chain within walking distance to the University, train station and local amenities.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
A good size lounge area, with a large feature fire place. Open plan with the kitchen offering the perfect place to socialize. Double glazed window to the front. Power and TV points. Plenty of shelf space in the alcoves. 1X Radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
A spacious kitchen with plenty of work and cupboard space. Tiled flooring. Under stair storage space. Room for a fridge freezer. Bowl and half sink and draining board. Power Points. Thermo stat.
Double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.01m )
Wooden flooring. Fire place which is not in use. Double glazed window to the front. Power points. 1X Radiator.
A good size downstairs family bathroom. Bath with triton shower. Wash hand basin. W/C. Single glazed window to the rear. 1X Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
A spacious master bedroom with suspended ceiling. Plenty of desk and cupboard space, Double glazed window to the front. Carpeted. 1X Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.01m )
Double bedroom with space for wardrobes. Double glazed window to the front. 1X Radiator. Power points. Carpeted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49645051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG104557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.