Studio apartment for salePark View Place, Royal Wharf, Royal Docks, E16
- Penthouse Level Studio Suite
- 409 sqft Plus 57 sqft Terrace
- Concierge Service and Residents Gym
- Park View Place
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Great Investment Product
- Est Service charge: £3.20 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £300 pa
- Completion due: Early 2018
LARGE TOP Floor studio suite! (409 Sq. Ft) with additional (57 Sq. Ft) balcony on the 13th floor of Park View Place. Located at northern end of Royal Wharf Gardens, and centrally within the development, the apartment is Penthouse level of this 13-floor building, which will enjoy southerly views to the gardens and the River Thames beyond. The apartment offers a west aspect and completion expected early 2018.
Park View Place - (Pinnacle House)incorporates 111 apartments in single core.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
These particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27174776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.