Farm for saleGrumbla, Sancreed, Penzance, TR20
- 12.9 acres (5.2 hectares)
- Approx 12.91 acres of pasture land
- Mains water supply
- located in AONB
- Close to the ancient Village of Carn Euny
- Approx 6.5 miles to Sennen Cove
Rare opportunity to purchase 12.91 acres of pasture land on the Penwith Peninsula
The land at Grumbla is located in a rural location on the edge of the hamlet of Grumbla in the shadow of Bartinney Downs and a short distance from the West Cornish coast. The small village of Sancreed is nearby whilst Penzance provides a range of services and amenities.
Productive pasture land
Stone faced bank boundaries
Suitable for small holding or equestrian use
In all about 12.91 acres
Access is gained to the fields over an unregistered lane.
There are separate gate access to lots 1 and 2.
Acreage: 12.91 Acres
From Penzance take the A30 west until reaching the cross roads at Lower Drift turn right here and continue on this road until reaching Sancreed. Shortly after entering the village turn left signposted Grumbla and St Just. On reaching Grumbla proceed slowly through the hamlet until reaching the property know as Lower Trevarthen, turn left up a track and just after the property known as Higher Barn the land will be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-49658404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXR150032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.