4 bedroom detached house for saleSea Road, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
Sold STC £165,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 3 Bed Versatile Detached Family Home
- Popular East Coast Village Location
- Lounge With Focal Fire Place & Separate Dining Room
- Additional Reception Room/Potential 4th Bedroom if Required
- Pleasant Rural Aspect To The Rear
NO UPWARD CHAIN Versatile Detached Family Home in a Semi Rural Position with pleasant rear rural aspect, on the outskirts of Chapel St Leonards with accommodation comprising of 3 Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen & Separate Dining Room with Additional Reception Room/4th Bedroom Potential.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this Versatile Detached Family Home which is situated in a Semi Rural Position on the outskirts of the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards, which offers a good range of nearby amenities & facilities. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors & offers some degree of versatility having an Entrance Hallway with access off to the Lounge which has a focal feature exposed brick fire surround & incorporated within it a multi fuel burner. Access to the Dining Room is possible both from the Lounge & the Kitchen, the later having a side door allowing access into the side Lobby Area which has a double glazed door into the garden, a door off into a useful store cupboard & a further door allowing access to the Ground Floor W.C. Of particular interest to prospective buyers will be the additional Ground Floor Reception Room, (which was formally the garage), which enjoys a dual aspect with double glazed windows to the side and front elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light. Further to this, to the 1st floor, is the Landing area which allows access to the 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms & the Family Bathroom which is fitted with a 3 piece suite. Further benefit to the property is the oil fired central heating systems & double glazing which is fitted as stated, gardens to the front & to the rear with a driveway to the front allowing for off road parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate.
Access is via a covered Porch and a double glazed front entrance door with inset coloured decorative panel to the top half into the:-
Having a useful double fitted storage cupboard with further overhead cupboard space, radiator, return staircase to the 1st floor, doors to rooms, useful understairs recess area and an arch way allowing access to the side lobby area which also has a double glazed window & access to the ground floor 4th Bedroom/additional reception room.
Principal Lounge 11' 7" x 16' 2" ( 3.53m x 4.93m )
Having a focal feature exposed brick fire place with a tiled hearth wooden over mantle and has inset within it an attractive multi fuel burner, radiator, dado rail, double glazed window to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling rose and door allowing access into the:-
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation which allows for a view of the garden and beyond that, the rural aspect, door allowing access into the Kitchen, radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling and a ceiling rose.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, deep inset Belfast sink with mixer taps over, tiling to the floors, integrated electric oven, hob and extractor over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, useful open shelves for further storage, double glazed window to the rear elevation which allows for a view of the garden and beyond that the rural aspect, door allowing access back into the hallway and a further door allowing access into the side lobby area. There is also useful understairs Pantry Recess area and a radiator.
With a double glazed door allowing access into the garden, a door to the useful storage cupboard and also a door into the:-
Ground Floor W.C
With a low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque window to the rear and a dado rail.
Reception Room 7' 9" x 17' 8" ( 2.36m x 5.38m )
Being of dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows to the front and the side elevation, radiator, dado rail and feature flooring. (This room was formally the attached garage and has been used for a variety of purposes by the present owners, eg, Music Room, Bedroom and currently as a Work Room).
1st Floor Landing Area
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access, doors to bedrooms and 2 useful built in cupboards for storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, featured flooring, radiator and double fitted wardrobe.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation which allows for a view of the garden and the rural aspect beyond, feature flooring, radiator and fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" max into the door recess x 7' 8" ( 3.00m max into the door recess x 2.34m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the font elevation.
Comprising of a 3 piece suite with a panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, radiator, tiled walls and a dado.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden which is enclosed by fencing and a low boundary wall, low maintenance barked and gravelled areas, driveway which allows off road parking, side gated pedestrian access into the rear garden, raised vegetable beds, being enclosed with a fence and wall, there is a timber shed and a metal shed, lawned area, paved patio seating area and the oil tank.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49661222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.