4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Banbury Rise, off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Built In Striking Natural Ironstone
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room With French Doors
- Integrated Bosch Double Electric Oven With Ceramic Hob
- South Facing Rear Garden
- 3 Out Of The 4 Bedrooms Are Double
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedrooms
- Move In For Christmas With Home Exchange & Stamp Duty Paid - T&Cs Apply
- Separate Bath & Shower To The Family Bathroom
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Garage With Driveway Parking
Introducing Banbury Rise - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Plot 36, The Arlington is an exclusive four bedroom detached family home settled in the picture perfect market town of Banbury. Modern family living is made easy in this generously proportioned contemporary home.
Move in for Christmas with Home Exchange and Stamp Duty paid‡
The ground floor offers an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with a central island style, integrated Bosch double oven and a set of French doors leading out to the rear south facing garden, creating the perfect space for a central family hub. The kitchen is also fitted with stylish Symphony kitchen units. The lounge is impressively spacious, you could easily entertain the whole family in this inviting area, and features a bay window to embrace natural light and warmth.
Moving upstairs is the family bathroom with separate shower, finished in a clean crisp white with stylish Hansgrohe chrome fittings, Porcelanosa tiling and Roca sanitary ware. Three of the four bedrooms are double with the third bedroom having potential to become your very own personal home office if you wish. Enjoy luxury design in the master bedroom with sleek fitted sliding wardrobes and a personal en suite shower room.
This superior home includes a garage and driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Banbury Rise - open daily between 10am and 5pm
‡Home Exchange with Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only for reservations that proceed to legal completion prior to 22.12.17 – cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and subject to use of our recommended IFA and solicitors.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Area - 3.12 x 3.25
(10'3" x 10'8")
- Dining Area - 3.05 x 3.25
(10'0" x 10'8")
- Lounge excl. bay - 6.18 x 3.47
(20'3" x 11'5" )
- Utility Area -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - incl. robes - 3.18 x 3.55
(10'5" x 11'8")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.17 x 3.29
(10'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Three - 2.93 x 2.99
(9'7" x 9'10")
- Bedroom Four - 2.92 x 2.52
(9'7" x 8'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.