2 bedroom flat for sale50 East Argyle Street, Helensburgh, G84 7PX
- Spacious Top Floor flat with views
- Hall, large lounge/living room
- Modern dining kitchen. Elec ch
- 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom
- Gardens. Garage. Secure entry
Well maintained Top Floor Flat with superb open views over the Clyde Estuary and the Peninsula.
The building has a render exterior beneath a tiled roof and entrance is via security controlled door and the rear.
A particular feature of this development is the beautiful garden which is enclosed by original stone boundary wall and has some large lawned areas to the side with stocked borders. The majority of the front garden is also lawend and has vehicle access to the garages.
Hallway, large open plan lounge/living room with two windows to the front providing superb views. The modern refitted kitchen has an excellent range of units and also space for a breakfasting table. There are two bedrooms (both with wardrobes) and a bathroom with white three piece suite and shower.
The property further benefits from double glazing and has electric floor heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.