5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Halden, Ashford, Kent
Withdrawn from Market
- Five bedroom country house
- Approx. 10 acres of park-like gardens and grounds
- Idyllic rural setting
- Refurbished throughout making a beautiful family home
- Four reception rooms are ideal for entertaining
- Detached double garage with workshop
- Stable block with three stables and foaling box
- Four post-and-railed paddocks
- Unlisted Victorian building
- Offered with no onward chain
An outstanding five bedroom country house of immense charm in an idyllic rural setting amidst park-like gardens and grounds of circa 10 acres providing privacy and seclusion.
The current owners have undertaken a sensitive and meticulous programme of refurbishment to provide a beautiful home ideal for entertaining and family living.
Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Utility Room.
First Floor Landing : Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom with adjacent Dressing Room and Bathroom. Guest Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Detached Double Garage with workshop, a stable block, gardens and paddocks - in all extending to approximately 10 acres.
SERVICES Oil fired central heating, mains water and electricity, private drainage, LPG gas for cooking facilities.
LOCAL AUTHORITIES Ashford - 0844 515 1444
Council Tax Band: H
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49677607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100431000423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.