3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBishops Way, CASTLEFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Modern Throughout
- Spacious Accommodation
- Popular Location
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
**GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000** Situated on this popular new development in Whitwood is this three bed semi detached property with off street parking, garage and good sized rear garden. Perfect for the family purchaser.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern three bedroom semi detached property with a separate garage, offering spacious accommodation over two levels.
The accommondation comprises of entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, kitchen and dining area to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and the family bathroom.
Externally there is a good sized garden to the rear along with off street parking . This property is situated in Whitwood close to road networks making it ideal for commuters. The size and space of the property makes it an excellent family home.
Having a door to the front, access to built in understairs storage storage cupboard and fitted with a telephone point. Finished with wood effect laminate flooring.
Fitted with a W.C and wash hand basin. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge 18' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.69m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and double glazed french doors to the rear providing ample natural light. Fitted with a television point and telephone point. Finished with wood effect laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen Diner 17' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating one and a half bowl sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, plumbed for a washing machine and dish washer plus space for a fridge freezer. finished with a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.94m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom offers stylish fitted bedroom furniture with modern high gloss finish doors. In addition there is a en-suite shower room finished with tiled splash backs. The bedroom is finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side. This immaculately presented bathroom is fitted with a whote three epiece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and slim line hand held shower head, W.C and wash and basin. Finished with modern tiled splash backs, tiled floor and a radiator.
The property sits on a corner plot with a smart iron fence boundary to the front. There is a low maintenance gravel garden with flagged path.
To the rear of the property a shared driveway leads to the garage which is the end one of a row of three to the right and has a hard wearing epoxy resin floor, up and over doors plus useful storage within the eaves.
To the rear is a fully enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio area.
From this office head north on Bank Street towards St Oswald Street, turn left onto Savile Road A6032. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Church Street A655 continue to follow A655 through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the second exit onto Barnsdale Road A639.Turn left onto Bishops Way. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49681109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.