3 bedroom bungalow for saleHuxtables Lane, Fordham Heath, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garden
- Popular Village Location
- GUIDE PRICE: £300,000 - £325,000
Offered on a chain free basis, this three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow is situated on a private road in the popular village of Fordham Heath, offering good access to the A12. The property benefits from three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, four piece bathroom & off road parking.
Situated in a popular village location this chalet style property is ready to occupy. The property offers modern, well presented and spacious living accommodation throughout including lounge with wood burner and play alcove, dining room and study, modern fitted kitchen/diner and stunning bathroom suite. Externally there is a generous rear garden which houses the oil tank and outside w.c. and driveway parking.
Side Entrance Door To:
Double glazed windows to front and side, entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Wood burner, double glazed window to rear. Play Alcove measuring 8' x 6' with radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Study 9' x 6' 7" max into bay recess ( 2.74m x 2.01m max into bay recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to rear and door to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, spaces for fridge + dishwasher + washing machine + Range style cooker, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Eaves storage, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.57m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 8" max into alcove ( 3.18m x 2.95m max into alcove )
Velux window, two fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.92m max x 2.39m max )
Velux window, radiator, restricted head height.
Double glazed window to rear, modern four piece bathroom suite comprising stand alone bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle, vanity wash basin and low level w.c., heated towel rail, radiator, storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is block paved driveway providing off road parking.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with crazy paving and shingled sections, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is an oil tank, outdoor porch measuring 6' 2 x 3' 11 and outside Cloakroom with w.c. and wash hand basin.
Proceed along the A12 towards Chelmsford/London, at junction 26 take A1124 exit towards Halstead/Stanway, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Halstead Road/A1124, go through one roundabout, turn right onto Spring Lane, turn left onto Huxtables Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49686123.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.