5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Chase, Church Road, Richmond, TW10
- Architecture inspired by the local sought-after Georgian and Victorian homes
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and excellent schools
- Choice of finishes for the luxury specification
- All houses feature private gardens
- Set among tree-lined streets and landscaped grounds
- Against the backdrop of Richmond Park's ancient woodlands
- A few minutes from prestigious Ham Gate
- Explore the River Thames meandering between Richmond and Kingston
- Good access to the West London road network and Heathrow Airport
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - Please call to book an appointment to view - Five bedroom, five bathroom house with private garden in Richmond Chase.
The exquisite Georgian and Victorian-inspired houses and apartments are set among tree-lined streets and landscaped grounds, against a backdrop of Richmond Park's acient woodlands and within a few minutes of its prestigious Ham Gate.
Nestled alongside Royal parkland, Richmond Chase offers exceptional living, built by award-winning developer Berkeley.
The exquisite Georgian and Victorian-inspired houses and apartments are set among tree- lined streets and landscaped grounds, against a backdrop of Richmond Park’s ancient woodlands and within a few minutes of its prestigious Ham Gate.
Embrace the sought-after lifestyle of Richmond and Kingston- upon-Thames, with their wealth of restaurants, shops and sports clubs, alongside breathtaking open spaces.
Richmond Chase truly boasts an irresistible blend of sophisticated urban family living and the tranquillity of nature, all within easy reach of central London.
We have a selection of other apartments available. For further information conatct our JLL Residential Development Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.