2 bedroom mews house for saleMurrayfield Close, Chorley, Preston, PR7
- Two Bedrooms Mid Mews Property
- Immaculate Condition
- Spacious Property
- impressive and stylish interior
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Great Local Amenities
- Good Local Schools Nurseries
Modern two bedroom mid mews family home presented in immaculate condition and is placed in a highly enviable location of Beaumont Gardens. The property is within commuting distance of all major northwest towns and cities via local motorways (M6 & M61) and benefits from great local amenities good local schools and nurseries. Accommodation briefly comprises of cloakroom/wc, immaculate lounge, beautiful bright kitchen/dining room, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes. Externally, to the front you will find a driveway for off road parking for two vehicles. The rear of the property there is a superb well-proportioned very private garden and a patio area for outside dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7389338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.