4 bedroom detached house for saleHarts Lane, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £239,995
- £1,000 Buyer's Incentive
- Sought After Period Property
- Spacious Re-fitted Kitchen
- Large 25' Lounge/Diner
- 3/4 Double Bedrooms
- Extensive Off-road Parking
*Sought After Period Property
*£1,000 Buyer's Incentive
*Large 25' Lounge/Diner
*Spacious Re-fitted Kitchen
*3/4 Double Bedrooms
*Extensive Off-road Parking
7.86m x 3.66m (25'9" x 12'). Two double glazed windows to front, inglenook fireplace with brick built surround, radiator, exposed beams and recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
4.43m x 2.68m (14'7" x 8'10"). Re-decorated kitchen with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, twin bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, door leading to rear garden and outbuildings, door to:
3.38m x 2.82m (11'1" x 9'3"). Opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Door to:
4.05m x 2.61m (13'3" x 8'7"). Spacious utility room fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, ceramic Belfast sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, fridge/freezer and tumble drier, double glazed window to side, door to:
4.34m x 4.03m (14'3" x 13'3"). Double glazed window to rear, power and light connected, door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, radiator, and access to loft space, doors to:
4.71m x 3.67m (15'5" x 12'). Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes with cupboards and drawers, radiator.
3.65m x 3.26m (12' x 10'8"). Double glazed window to front, double radiator, access to loft space.
4.10m x 2.80m (13'6" x 9'2"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, and recessed ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a corner bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled double shower enclosure with shower over, close coupled WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front of the house is accessed by a footpath. The front garden is divided into two parts and has well stocked flower and shrub borders.
An outside WC/outbuilding sits to the rear of the property and has light connected. The rear garden is divided into distinct areas with an area laid to lawn, an area which is used as a vegetable garden and the rear part of the garden used for the keeping of chickens. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing and a brick wall. The garden also provides an aluminium greenhouse.
Extensive parking for several vehicles is provided to the rear of the garden and is accessed by double wrought iron gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49729360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.