4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 56 The Belbury at Northfield View, Byron Close, Stowmarket, IP14
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Two family bathrooms plus a downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Living/dining room which is ideal for entertaining
- Double doors from living room into garden
- Single garage & parking
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A three Storey layout provides the 4 bedroom Belbury with the flexible lifestyle options required by many modern families.
The entrance hallway offers access to a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a light and airy living/dining room opening through double doors to the private rear garden.
Upstairs is a family room/spacious double bedroom, complete with Juliet Balcony, along with a well-proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom complete the first floor.
A master bedroom with en suite shower facilities, a double bedroom and a shower room are located on the top floor.
- Living/Dining - 4.72m x 3.70m / 3.38m
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m / 2.57m
- Family Room/Bedroom 4 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.55m, 9'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 3.38m, 11'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.79m
, 12'0" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49733316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12712-056_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.