2 bedroom park home for saleWaveney Valley Lakes, Wortwell, Harleston
- Exceptionally Well Maintained Lodge
- Located on one of the most sought after plots on the park
- Viewing Essential
- Site License expires 31st November 2043
- Prompt Internal Viewing Is Eseesntial
Waveney Valley Lakes is a hidden lakeside paradise set in 60 acres with 11 lakes, some of which have luxury lodges and caravans scattered around them. We are offering for sale your chance to purchase on this delightful site. Please contact us for the full range available.
Lounge/ Dining Room Kitchen
Five uPVC windows to front, side and rear aspects, double glazed French Doors, electric fireplace, radiators, TV, front door, coir matting, vaulted ceiling, range of wall and base units, built in oven & exctractor fan, stainless steel sink, built in dish washer, built in fridge/freezer, under unit lighting, (storage cupboard, housing gas combi boiler).
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
uPVC window to the front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, partly tiled surrounds, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
uPVC window to the side aspect, heated towel rail, bath, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY102755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.