1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
- No Chain
- Views to Wales
- Communal areas
- Front facing
- First Floor
- Over 60's
One bedroom over 60's retirement apartment in Parkgate with stunning views of the Dee estuary. The apartment benefits from communal areas and facilities and is within easy reach of the village amenities and Neston town centre which offers more comprehensive shopping facilities and transport links.
*** FRONT FACING***This delightful one bedroom retirement apartment is located in the idyllic location of Parkgate in the sought after development of Deeside Court. This well presented front facing apartment benefits from breath-taking views of the Dee Estuary and the Welsh Hills and secure self-contained living. Deeside court offers communal facilities including a house manager, secure door entry system, beautifully landscaped communal garden, communal lounge overlooking the promenade, laundry room and lifts to all floors. The apartment itself is situated on the first floor, convenient for the communal laundry facilities and boasts entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The entrance to the building is situated on the promenade and access is gained via a secure door via an intercom system. This leads into the communal hallway which offers access to the communal sitting area as well as the lift to both the first and second floor. The communal lounge is a great place for the residents to meet and socialise. They host regular events such as coffee mornings.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 3" ( 5.33m x 3.12m )
The lounge offers a feature electric fire place with marble surround and hearth but the real feature is the breathtaking views through the double glazed windows to the front of the flat, overlooking the River Dee and onto the Welsh hills. The lounge also offers two wall lights, an electric storage heater and open access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
This easily accessible kitchen is complete with a range of wall, base and drawer units, integrated oven, hob and hood extractor fan, in addition there is a free standing fridge freezer.
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
The bedroom is a front facing room taking advantage of the views over to Wales through double glazed windows, there is a storage heater and integrated storage again with a mirrored front.
Situated off the entrance hall is the bathroom fitted with a bath with overhead electric shower, electric towel radiator, WC and sink in vanity unit offering additional storage areas, the walls are fully tiled with a fitted mirror.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49760212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.