Land for saleLand to the rear of Perowne Way, Sandown
Guide Price 21 ac. | £235,000
- 21 acres (8.5 hectares)
- Approximately 21.04 acres (8.52 hectares) of land
- Promoted in the Island Plan Core Strategy under LDF201
- Available as a whole
DESCRIPTION A large block of land available as a whole, on the edge of Perowne Way, Sandown. The land extends to approximately 21.05 acres (8.52 hectares).
The land has been promoted in the Island Plan Core Strategy under LDF201 and initial discussions have been held with the owners of the access area to the site.
LOTTING The land is available as a whole.
WAYLEAVES AND EASEMENTS The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land being sold will transfer to the purchaser.
OVERAGE The land is being sold with an overage of 50% of the uplift in value over 30 years.
SERVICES No services are connected.
SPORTING AND MINERAL RIGHTS The sporting and mineral rights are transferable with the freehold and are currently in hand.
ACCESS Access is from Sandham Close, off Perowne Way. Discussions have taken place between BCM and the owners of the freehold of the access.
RIGHTS OF WAY Public footpath SS38 crosses the land.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM (IOW) LLP, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW
T: 01983 828805 E: email@example.com
DIRECTIONS The Isle of Wight is easily accessed by ferry from Portsmouth (Fishbourne), Southampton (Cowes) and Lymington (Yarmouth). Additional passenger only ferry services operate between Portsmouth and Ryde, Southampton and West Cowes. From Newport head east on Staplers Road. At the Pan Roundabout, take the second exit onto Long Lane. Continue for approximately 1.6 miles until the Downend roundabout and take the second exit. At the traffic lights, turn left onto the Downs Road. After 2.5 miles turn right onto Brading Down Road. At the bottom of Bullys Hill turn right into The Mall then turn right at the traffic lights into Morton Road. Follow this through Morton Common, then take the right turn after the traffic lights into Perowne Way. After 0.4 miles, Sandham Close is on the right and the land can be found at the end on the left.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Isle of Wight Council, County Hall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1UD
W: www.iwight.com T: 01983 821000
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photographs taken and Particulars prepared July 2017.
- Sandown (0.4 mi)
- Lake (1.1 mi)
- Brading (1.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Sandown (0.4 mi)
- Lake (1.1 mi)
- Brading (1.5 mi)
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.