1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
Offers in Region of £76,000
- REDUCED FROM £83,950 TO £80,000
- One Bedroom.
- Sought After Location.
- Laundry Room.
- *FIRST FLOOR, REAR FACING*
This beautifully presented apartment offers the best of both worlds - access to the breathtaking views across the Dee estuary, and the advantage of being tucked away with views out to the well cared for gardens of Deeside Court, with lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
This beautifully presented apartment offers the best of both worlds - access to the breathtaking views across the Dee estuary, and the advantage of being tucked away with views out to the well cared for gardens of Deeside Court. The apartment itself boasts entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom; it has recently been refurbished and is available with no upward chain. Viewing is a must.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 3" ( 5.33m x 3.12m )
The lounge offers a feature electric fire place with marble surround and hearth but the real feature is the views out across onto the communal gardens through recently fitted double glazed windows to the rear of the apartment, The lounge also offers two wall lights, an electric storage heater and open access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
This easily accessible kitchen is complete with a range of fitted wall, base and drawer units, integrated electric oven and induction hob. The kitchen is fully tiled. The laundry room is situated on the first floor.
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
The bedroom is rear facing, taking advantage of the well maintained communal gardens through double glazed windows. There is a storage heater and integrated storage again with a mirrored front. There is also fitted wardrobes to give additional storage space.
Situated off the entrance hall is the shower room fitted with a shower cubicle with an electric shower, WC and sink in vanity unit offering additional storage areas, the walls are fully tiled with a fitted mirror.
The communal gardens are situated to the rear of the building and are immaculately kept allowing for a nice, peaceful setting for the residents to enjoy. There is a paved pathway leading to a wooden gazebo and seating for all to enjoy.
The entrance to the building is situated on the promenade and access is gained via a secure door via an intercom system. This leads into the communal hallway which offers access to the communal sitting area as well as the lift to both the first and second floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49787416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.