3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBateman Road, Lostock Gralam, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9
- Semi Detached House
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Delightful Gardens Front and Rear
- Driveway and Garage
This beautifully presented semi detached home has undergone a full refurbishment within the last 18 months including a new kitchen and bathroom. Viewing is essential to appreciate the tastefully decorated accommodation that in brief comprises a lovely light lounge that is open to the dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a driveway leading to a single garage and garden, The rear garden is predominately laid to lawn with patio area and offers a good degree of privacy.
Lostock Gralam is conveniently situated on the east side of Northwich affording easy access to the A556 for commuters whilst having its own railway station. Local amenities include a primary school, shops and the "Slow 'n Easy" public house. Northwich provides a pedestrianised shopping centre, schools for all ages and opportunity for various recreational pursuits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49789701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOI170064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.