2 bedroom terraced house for saleStocks Road, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Immaculate two bedroom modern mews
- Within a quiet cul-de-sac location in Ashton
- Hall, lounge, modern dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Driveway, mature gardens with patio overlooking the canal
- Viewing is highly recommended
Immaculate two double bedroom modern mews boasting modern dining kitchen and decked rear patio and gardens overlooking the Canal. Situated within this sought after cul-de-sac location in Ashton offering excellent access to local amenities and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge with patio doors onto the rear gardens, modern dining kitchen, to the first floor, two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system, driveway to the front and decked rear patio to the rear with mature gardens overlooking the canal. An early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49811592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.