2 bedroom flat for saleBold Street, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Two Bedroom Duplex
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Modern Fitted Shower Rooms
- Forms Part Of Recently Renovated Development
- Town Centre Location
- Excellent Buy To Let Opportunity
Attention buy to let investors, potential of up to a 9% yield!! This stunning two bedroom duplex apartment forms part of a recently renovated development comprising of five fantastic apartments, located perfectly for Southport town centre and the promenade. Currently receiving a rent of £850.00 PCM (inc bills, exc council tax). This particular property is a good sized two bedroom first floor duplex apartment, with open plan lounge & modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom to the first floor, with stairs leading to the second floor to a further double bedroom with modern fitted en-suite. Sold with no onward chain, call for you viewing today
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49831845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.