3 bedroom detached house for saleRowland Road, Scunthorpe
- Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000
- Good Sized Detached House On Corner Plot
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Large Detached Garage
- Popular Residential Area
- Viewing Recommended
- No Chain
Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000. Located in this residential area near the Pods, Central Park and town centre is this three bed DETACHED house. Internally offering many original features and spacious rooms throughout. Externally having a GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING.
A fine example of a fantastic property is this spacious three bed detached family house. Accommodation includes, a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a garage and off road parking. This family home is situated within a residential location nearby the pods, central park, town centre, railway and motorway links. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers. Viewing advised! Offered with no chain.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving,under stairs cupboard with double glazed window to side.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 10" ( 4.67m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 10" max x 12' 11" ( 4.52m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed square bay window to side, coal effect gas fireplace, radiator, solid beech flooring.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen offering matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, three double glazed windows.
Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed door to side.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 4" ( 4.27m x 4.06m )
Two double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 12' 10" ( 3.94m max x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Part tiling, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side elevation.
Laid to lawn to front, side and rear. with garage and off road parking to side.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49853947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.