4 bedroom detached house for saleDingle Lane, Kelsall, Tarporley
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£250,000
- Detached dormer property
- No chain & potential for modernisation
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Oil-fired central heating boiler
- Two reception rooms, three double bedrooms
- Gardens to front, side, & rear. Driveway & garage.
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£250,000. This detached dormer property provides excellent scope to modernise and improve. The property has spacious and versatile accommodation including two reception rooms and three double bedrooms, all with good headroom. Externally there is a garage, W.C., & gardens.
This detached dormer property is offered for sale with no chain and provides excellent scope to modernise and improve. The property has spacious and versatile accommodation including two reception rooms and three double bedrooms, all with good headroom. Externally there is a garage, W.C., & gardens.
Opaque double glazed entrance door. Double glazed window to side. Glazed panelled door to entrance hall.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Staircase to first floor with opaque double glazed window to side and cupboard under. Doors to lounge, kitchen, dining room, bedroom 1, and bathroom.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 6" x 15' 4" Max ( 4.72m x 4.67m Max )
Slate tiled fireplace. Five wall lights. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces. Twin drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for refrigerator. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Opaque double glazed entrance door to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.68m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.16m x 2.26m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Eaves storage space. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 5" x 13' 11" plus wardrobe ( 3.18m x 4.24m plus wardrobe )
Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall light with shaver point. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Hatch to roof space. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
The property has a tarmacadam driveway that leads to the garage and a lawn gardens with well-stocked planted borders to the front, side, and rear. There is a pedestrian door into the garage and a W.C. at the rear of the property.
Garage 17' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.97m )
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Light. Power point. Electricity meter and fuse box. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side. Fluorescent strip light. Door to boiler store with oil-fired central heating boiler.
Low level WC
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester. Further information about the village can be found at www.kelsall.org.uk.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester and upon reaching the roundabout continue straight across onto the A51 towards Chester. Proceed on into Clotton and just beyond the Bull's Head Public House turn right into Willington Lane. Follow this road for a few miles into Kelsall and turn right at the T-junction and then right at the next T-junction onto Chester Road. Proceed along this road and Dingle Lane is towards the end on the left hand side immediately after the turning for Old Coach Road. The property is the first one on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49864699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.