3 bedroom bungalow for saleWest Road, West Caister, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached chalet bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Utility, bathroom, shower room, conservatory
- Double garage, gardens, swimming pool
- Sought after location
- Viewing recommended
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW with 2 reception rooms, utility, conservatory, swimming pool, double garage, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW with 2 reception rooms, utility, conservatory, swimming pool, double garage, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to side, two radiators, door to conservatory.
Lounge 28' 9" x 14' ( 8.76m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, three radiators, telephone point, TV point, six wall lights, double glazed French doors.
Conservatory 22' 4" x 12' 8" ( 6.81m x 3.86m )
Dwarf brick wall, hardwood double glazed windows to front (south facing), spotlights, radiator.
Swimming Pool Room 43' 6" x 26' 9" ( 13.26m x 8.15m )
Boarded ceiling with downlighter spotlights, window to front, door to rear with access to pump/changing room. The pool is 28' x 15' and is currently in full working order.
Sitting Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wiring for wall lights.
Kitchen / Dining Room 30' 9" x 12' max ( 9.37m x 3.66m max )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, tiling, double glazed window to rear door to
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, airing cupboard, radiator.
Rear Entrance Conservatory
Cloaks cupboard leading to cupboard with central heating boiler, door to garage.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Two single and two double built in wardrobes, two bedside cabinets, double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wiring for three wall lights.
Bathroom 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Large corner panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, tiling, double glazed window to rear.
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
Three double and one single fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to front with rural views, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" min x 12' 5" ( 3.78m min x 3.78m )
Three built in double wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to side with rural views, radiator, TV point.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, tiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric fan heater.
Double Garage 18' x 17' 10" ( 5.49m x 5.44m )
Electric up and over doors, light and power, double glazed window and door to rear entrance/conservatory.
Tarmac in/out drive with space for 3/4 cars, lawn, borders with shrubs and plants.
Side & Rear Gardens
Wrought iron gate to barbecue/lawn area with brick built barbecue, lawned area with sensor lighting (south and west facing). power point, further wrought iron gate to small tarmac area with flower border, outside tap, 3600 litre oil storage tank, paved area behind swimming pool, timber and felt storage shed.
Proceed out of Great Yarmouth on the A149 Caister by pass, just before the footbridge fork left for West Caister and the property is situated some way down on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49868201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY101624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.