2 bedroom apartment for saleJohn Rennie Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Open plan living space
- Balcony overlooking the canal basin
- Secure off road parking
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Linden homes built this stunning development just a few years ago creating a tranquil & contemporary environment just a stones throw from the City centre. Situated on Chichester canal basin these lovley apartments enjoy a spectacular view. The apartments are surprisingly spacious, open plan living space has been a major design feature.This particular flat is situated in the corner of the building. As you step directly into the lounge area you cannot fail to notice the patio doors that lead out onto your own balcony which gives you valuable outside space that you rarely get & a spectacular view of the basin. At over == feet in length most large detached houses would be proud to have a lounge / kitchen / dining room of this size! Both bedrooms are great size doubles and the master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room.Being just opposite the main line station you are perfectly located for that commute up to London. The City centre is within easy walking distance and has numerous bars and restaurants to enjoy.
- Entrance hall
- Living/kitchen area: 22'7 x 11'7 (6.89m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 maximum x 13'0 (4.63m x 3.97m)
- En-suite shower room: 10'8 x 5'9 (3.25m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'6 (2.14m x 1.68m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49869738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.