3 bedroom character property for saleTombland, Norwich
Guide Price £495,000
- Originally two separate Merchant Houses dating back to the 1600's
- This Historic Grade II listed Attached Residence has been Sympathetically Renovated
- Situated within the Medieval Heart of the city centre known locally as ?The Cathedral Quarter'
- Three Bedrooms: Two Receptions
- Kitchen with separate Utility with Shower
- Communal Rear Courtyard Garden
- The Accommodation extends to 1,506sq.ft
- No EPC Required
“Within the Cathedral Quarter, at the mediaeval heart of Norwich city this Grade II listed property, with its lovely outlook, sits so pretty. Dating back to the 1600's and once two separate merchants’ houses, now united, by its characterful, tastefully modernised accommodation you will surely be delighted.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5614377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.