2 bedroom flat for saleLadbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10
- Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Wonderful open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Boasting a wonderful location and a private rear garden
- Large master bedroom with access to the garden
- Good-sized second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private entrance
- An abundance of storage throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Boasting a wonderful location and a private rear garden, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat also benefits from stylish living space and a private entrance.
Ladbroke Grove offers a wealth of amazing amenities including shops and cafes as well as being a short distance from the attractions of Notting Hill and Portobello. The nearest station is Ladbroke Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.