4 bedroom detached house for saleStour Road, Oakley, Hampshire, RG23 7AR
- Extended Detached Family House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Living room & Dining room
- Family Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking 4 Cars & Garage
Blue House is delighted to offer to the market this extended and versatile 4 bedroom detached family house located in a quiet cul de sac just a few minutes" walk from the local schools, shops and park. Offered in good condition throughout the property features 4 bedrooms, living room, dining room, family room, study, kitchen, utility room, refitted downstairs cloakroom and refitted family bathroom. Externally the property features block paved driveway parking for 4 cars leading to a single garage and a secluded rear garden. In addition the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows/doors.
Oakley is a sought after and peaceful rural village close to Basingstoke Town with its excellent shopping centre. It has first class road and rail communication links to the M3 corridor, London and the south coast. The village has two pubs and a small parade of shops including a Post Office. There is a doctor's and dental surgery and both the infant and junior schools have received outstanding and good OFSTED reports respectively. Oakley also benefits from BT and Virgin fibre optic.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue House Estate Agents, Oakley, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.