1 bedroom maisonette for saleFarningham Road, CATERHAM
- *Ground floor maisonette
- *Spacious throughout
- *Good size bedroom
- *Driveway with parking for one vehicle
- *No onward chain
- *Six minute walk to Caterham train station
- *Easy access to local shops, restaurants and amenities
- *Ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Internal viewing recommended
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS - Choices are delighted to offer to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this SPACIOUS studio/one bedroom GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE comprising; Entrance porch, kitchen, living room, good size bedroom and a bathroom. To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle. The property is situated in Caterham Valley with easy access to a vast variety of local shops, restaurants and amenities and Caterham train station is a short six minute walk from the property providing great transport links. An ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors, call today to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment. EPC Rating E.
*Ground floor maisonette
*Good size bedroom
*Driveway with parking for one vehicle
*No onward chain
*Six minute walk to Caterham train station
*Easy access to local shops, restaurants and amenities
*Ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors
*Internal viewing recommended
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49926633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1792402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.