2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Close, Hockering, Dereham
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A 2 bedroom semi-detached house, located within this maturing development in the popular village of Hockering. Benefitting from a lounge/diner, gardens to both front and rear aspects and off-road parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Hockering is a village ideally situated for easy access to the City of Norwich, which is only 10 miles away. Amenities include a post office/general store, public house and petrol station. The bustling market town of Dereham is about 6 miles away and offers a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, further door opening to:
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" x 11' 7" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 5.89m x 3.53m narrowing to 2.54m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, storage heaters, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Rhino vinyl flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 7" max x 10' 8" ( 3.53m max x 3.25m )
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, electric heater, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Electric heater, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, wall mounted heater, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the main entrance door. Gated access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, enclosed by panelled and wire fencing.
HOCKERING is a village ideally situated for easy access to the City of Norwich, which is only 10 miles away. Amenities include a post office/general store, public house and petrol station. The bustling market town of Dereham is about 6 miles away and offers a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of Hockering from the A47 Dereham direction, proceed into the village centre and take the left hand turn into Heath Road. Take the first left into Manor Close, bear around to the right and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49929001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.