1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHeatherton Park, Bradford On Tone, Taunton
- **REDUCED FROM £97,000**
- Historic Grade II Listed Building
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Allocated Parking
- Situated In A Rural Location Between Wellington & Taunton
**ALLOCATED PARKING** **COMMUNAL GARDENS**
One bedroom ground floor flat in an impressive Grade II Listed building with good access to A38 and M5.
A spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment in this impressive Grade II Listed Building (previously a girls school). The property further benefits from gas central heating, allocated parking and communal gardens The property is in a good location between Wellington and Taunton with easy access to A38 ands M5 J26.
Bradford-on-Tone is a very popular village with many attractive properties and is quietly situated between Wellington and Taunton. In the village there is a community run shop, pub, village hall and a church whilst a primary school is about 2 miles away at Oake.
Wooden half glazed side entrance door into kitchen.
* Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Two windows to front, range of wall and base units, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, roll edge laminate work surfaces. Space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor, gas hob and electric cooker, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor, downlights, door to:
* Lounge 21' 1" x 16' 1" ( 6.43m x 4.90m )
Steps down from the kitchen, sash window to side, wooden fire surround, slate hearth, oak floor, built in storage cupboard, steps to bedroom and door to:
* Rear Hall
Oak floor, radiator, storage cupboard, door to bathroom.
* Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
'P' shaped shower bath with glass screen, mains shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin tiled splashbacks, extractor, oak floor.
Steps from lounge rise onto small landing with door to front entrance and door to bedroom.
* Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Two windows to front, radiator.
Communal gardens, allocated parking space adjacent to bedroom.
From our Fox and Sons office on Wellington turn right on the High Street and continue onto Taunton Road. Proceed straight over the two mini roundabouts and again straight over the main roundabout to Taunton on the A38. Just before the Bradford On Tone turning, turn left (opposite the Worlds End Pub) and drive through the archway. Fork left and continue towards the main house. Flat 5a will be identified by our Fox & Sons for sale board in the window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49954706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.