3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherburn Road, Penwortham, Preston
Sold STC £100,000
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ideal For First Time Buyers Or Investors
- In Need of Renovation
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Viewings Advised
* SOLD STC WITHIN A WEEK!* If your looking for a project then look no further! Sherburn Road offers someone the opportunity to put their own mark on a property. Located in Penwortham, this house is within close proximity to local amenities and is with the catchment area of many schools. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front is a spacious driveway for off road parking and mainly laid to lawn front and rear gardens. Early viewings are highly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49987653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7534057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.