2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleKenilworth, Weymouth
- Bungalow On The Level
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Front & Rear Garden
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this generous two bedroom bungalow in a hugely popular Southill location. The property boasts two double bedrooms, large lounge, gas central heating and double glazing, low maintenance rear garden and garage. Viewing is strongly recommended to be appreciated.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this generous two bedroom bungalow in a hugely popular Southill location. The property boasts two double bedrooms, large lounge, gas central heating and double glazing, low maintenance rear garden and garage. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this deceptive home
Double glazed door to rear garden. Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Airing cupboard. Carpet. Loft hatch. Doors to room. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge / Diner 17' 1" x 14' 4" ( 5.21m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed french doors to garden. TV point, Radiator. Carpet.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front. Door to lounge. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Tiling. Stainless steel sink. Gas oven and hob. with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet. Coved ceiling.
Window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to front. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Part tiling.
Laid to lawn. Flower border. Patio area. Wall surround. Path to front door.
Laid to paving slabs. Garden shed. Fully enclosed. Fence surround. Outside tap.
Garage 17' x 8' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.72m )
Up & over door. Power. Light. Double glazed window to side. Single glazed door.
Off road parking for 1 car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49990074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.