3 bedroom detached house for saleBirchall Lane, Birchall, Leek
An individual detached house situated on a superb plot in one of Leek's most sought after and well established residential areas.
This three bedroomed property benefits from Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm system and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Sitting Room, Bathroom, Kitchen and Utility Room ton the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and W.c. to the first floor.
The plot on which the property sits extends to just over a quarter of an acre is of well maintained gardens, display borders, gravelled patio and outside storage shed with fields to the rear of the property.
Driveway to the front which provides parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached double garage with power and lighting.
A viewing of "Brantwood" comes strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Coving.
Lounge - 10'10 x 15'6 (3.30m x 4.72m) - Radiator. Solid fuel / wood burning fire. Coving.
Kitchen - 9'4 x 10'11 (2.84m x 3.33m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Plumbing point. Gas cooker point. Radiator. Extractor unit. Understairs storage.
Utility Room - Wall mounted boiler. Plumbing point. Rear door.
Sitting Room - 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m) - Radiator. Coving. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround.
Bathroom - 7'8 x 5'4 (2.34m x 1.63m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Landing Area - Loft access. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom - 11'1 x 10'10 (3.38m x 3.30m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 13'3 x 10'10 (4.04m x 3.30m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and storage units.
Bedroom - 7'8 x 7'8 (2.34m x 2.34m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard.
W.C - W.c.
Outside - The plot which extends to just over a quarter of an acre is of well maintained gardens, display borders, gravelled patio and outside storage shed with fields to the rear of the property. Driveway to the front which provides parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached double garage with power and lighting.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49995343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25601341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.