2 bedroom terraced house for salePenn, Wolverhampton
Sold by Us
- Picturesque Family Cottage
- Prime Location
- 8 Minute Drive From City Centre
- Cosy Lounge
- Gallery Style Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Communal Garden
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
This rare opportunity to own your very own picturesque cottage in the popular area of Penn, Wolverhampton is presented through Martin&Co. This prime location benefits from easy access to the City Centre (less than an 8 minute drive), many local schools (The Royal School, etc) and many other local restaurants amenities (Waitrose Supermarket, Tesco Supermarket, etc.). The property itself is comprised of a cosy lounge, gallery style kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from a forecourt, communal garden, double glazing and central heating. As a home this property would be warm and loving, whereas as a buy-to-let investment this would compliment an excellent yield. A viewing of this property is essential, so book a viewing today by calling Martin&Co!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101062000034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wolverhampton - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.