2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDean Road, Scunthorpe
Offers in Region of
- Open to Offers
- Two Bed Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility, Three Piece Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Popular Residential Area
OPEN TO OFFERS! An excellent property for FIRST TIME BUYERS. This BEAUTIFULLY presented two bed Semi Detached new Build style property. Internally offering contemporary design and externally having a LOW MAINTENANCE rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING. Local schools and amenities nearby.
An excellent property for FIRST TIME BUYERS. This BEAUTIFULLY presented two bed Semi Detached new Build style property. Internally offering contemporary design and externally having a LOW MAINTENANCE rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING. Local schools and amenities nearby.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, colonial door leading to lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, laminate flooring, textured ceiling.
Between kitchen and lounge with ceramic tiled flooring, textured flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
A fitted kitchen offering matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, black marble effect work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, textured ceiling, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door leading into conservatory.
Wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, textured ceiling, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
UPVC construction, fan lights, laminate flooring, electric heater.
First Floor - Landing
Stairs leading from lounge, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 10' 2" ( 3.58m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, airing cupboard, textured ceiling, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 7" plus door recess ( 3.10m x 2.31m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, textured ceiling, colonial door.
White three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Extractor fan, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, textured ceiling, double glazed window to side elevation, colonial door.
Low maintenance pebbled garden with decking area, timber shed, timber fencing forming boundary.
Artificial grass to side of the property behind conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50022968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.