2 bedroom detached house for saleDerby Road, Ripley
- FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE
- Vacant Possession
- No Upward Chain
- Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Lawned Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with vacant possession and being sold with no upward chain is this two double bedroom detached house situated off of Derby Road, within close proximity to Ripley town centres and its amenities. An internal inspection is highly advised.
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with vacant possession and being sold with no upward chain is this two double bedroom detached house situated off of Derby Road, within close proximity to Ripley town centres and its amenities. The property briefly comprises of a fitted farmhouse effect dining kitchen with separate utility area, lounge with fireplace and a three piece bathroom suite. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. Externally is a mainly laid to lawn garden with two brick built outhouses. An internal inspection is highly advised of this quirky home. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
The property is accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation giving access to;
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" max x 11' 3" ( 4.19m max x 3.43m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. With an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with wall mounted cooker hood over, an integrated under counter fridge and integrated under counter freezer. With a partly tiled floor, decorative beams to the ceiling, radiator, door to the lounge, opening through to the utility area and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
With space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler and a door to the bathroom.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with electric shower over. With a tiled floor and partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 11' 2" x 9' 1" plus recess ( 3.40m x 2.77m plus recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point, telephone point, gas fire, door to an under stairs pantry and door to the staircase.
With a radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and stairs rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 12' 8" plus recess x 11' 4" ( 3.86m plus recess x 3.45m )
A double bedroom with double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, TV point, telephone point, spotlights to the ceiling and a loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" plus recess x 8' 2" ( 2.87m plus recess x 2.49m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a storage area above the bulk head of the stairs.
The property has a lawned front garden with two brick built outhouses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50028070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.