4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Hagley, Stourbridge, DY9
- Village location, with access to amenities
- Deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation
- Converted Cellar ideal for study/further sitting room
- Stunning Sitting Room
- Feature Reception Hall
- Kitchen with separate dining area
- Four Bedrooms
- Super Court Yard Garden
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A stunning three storey period property with converted cellar, currently used as a office, offering spacious and versatile accommodation and is close to village amenities, within walking distance of some countryside walks, close to schools of good repute, park and playing fields and bus and railway services. The accommodation offers: Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Converted Cellar (ideal for study/further Sitting Room), Kitchen with Dining Area, Utility, Fitted Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms, Three En-Suites. Outside: Off Road Parking, Easily Maintained Side Courtyard Garden. To fully appreciate this period property viewing is highly recommended. Approximate Total Floor Area 1636 sq ft. EPC = F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50029143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7477812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.