2 bedroom flat for sale3/17 Western Harbour Way, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6LP
- Immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of the renowned Platinum Point development on Edinburgh's waterfront at Western Harbour.
- Located in the fashionable Newhaven Harbour area, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room with balcony, separate kitchen, dining room with balcony access, two double bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom.
- The factored development benefits from a concierge service and lift access.
- Features include double glazing, underfloor central heating, video entry system, superfast broadband, and excellent storage provision.
- Further features include an allocated underground residents' parking space, availability of visitor parking and unrestricted on street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
***RETURN TO MARKET***Immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of the renowned Platinum Point development on Edinburgh's waterfront at Western Harbour, to the north of the city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the flat, with laminate flooring, two generously sized storage cupboards (one with plumbing for utilities) and secure video entryphone. To the front of the property, the exceptionally bright and spacious living room has laminate flooring, inset lighting, and a balcony affording views toward the Firth of Forth and the Fife coastline and the Royal Yacht Britannia. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks, with integrated appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. With access to the balcony, the dining room enjoys excellent, uninterrupted views, and has ample space for dining furniture. The good-size master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with mixer shower, whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with mains mixer over-bath shower. Platinum Point is within walking distance of the David Lloyd Newhaven Health & Fitness Club and a 24 hour ASDA supermarket. The nearby Shore area offers a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available at Craigleith retail park and the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex which offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8025480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.