Property for saleBuchanan Street, Blackpool
Offers in Region of £164,950
- SUBSTANTIAL CORNER PROPERTY ADJACENT TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- CURRENTLY USED AS OFFICE SPACE BUT WOULD SUIT RE DEVELOPMENT
- POTENTIAL FOR 15 FLATS SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
- APPROXIMATELY 550M2 (5900 SQ FT)
- NEXT TO NEW TALBOT GATEWAY
- 21 OFFICES
- STAFF ROOM PLUS WC'S
- FORECOURT PARKING
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL: Substantial corner plot currently arranged as offices but would suit redevelopment situated in a residential area close to Blackpool Town Centre, Talbot Gateway and transport links. The ground floor briefly comprises nine offices of various sizes and the first floor comprises twelve offices, ladies and gents toilets and staff room. The property also includes a basement. Externally forecourt parking is provided. Potential to be converted to 15 flats subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent, please note the vendor has already had plans drawn.*** APPROXIMATELY 550M2 (5900 SQ FT) *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the potential investment at hand. Please note the property has now been let on a short term licence.
Please contact the office should you wish to view these plans on a larger scale.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50043802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.