2 bedroom house for saleWiddin Street, Stratford, E15
- Wonderful two bedroom terrace house
- Naturally bright open plan reception/dining room
- Benefits a separate sizable kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Offers a private rear garden
- Ideally situated on a peaceful residential street
- Close to excellent shops and amenities
- Served by reliable transport links
This fantastic two bedroom terrace house features a spacious open-plan reception/dining room, with a separate kitchen and further benefits from two well proportioned double bedrooms and a private rear garden.
The property is ideally situated for excellent shops, bars, restaurants and amenities both locally and in nearby Westfield Stratford. There are a selection of reliable transport links close by including Stratford Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1037263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.