3 bedroom barn conversion for saleFish Pond Lane, Braithwell, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £300,000 to £315,000**
- Barn Conversion
- Master with en suite
- Triple garage
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Grade 2 Listed Building
- Viewing Essential
** Guide Price £300,000 to £315,000** A unique three bedroom barn conversion, briefly comprise: Entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge. Upper level: Master with en suite, two further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing is essential to appreciate what the property has to offer!!!
** Guide Price £300,000 to £315,000** A unique three bedroom barn conversion, having been substantially updated by the present owners to offer the comforts of modern living, whilst maintaining much character and charm. Viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Front double glazed entrance door with central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Side facing double glazed window and stairs giving access to upper level.
Kitchen/diner 15' To Door to lounge x 13' 8" Max ( 4.57m To Door to lounge x 4.17m Max )
Beautiful fitted kitchen with a range of cream gloss wall and base units, contrasting square edge worktop and matching splashback. Space for freestanding fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Electric range cooker with cream gloss cooker hood. Tiled to flooring and radiator, space for dining furniture. Front facing double glazed window and internal door giving access to the lounge. Wall unit housing boiler.
Lounge 19' 9" Max x 17' 9" ( 6.02m Max x 5.41m )
With a modern but country feel is this well presented lounge with its original character feature beams. Solid wood flooring and electric fire, and radiator. Side double glazed windows giving natural lighting. Stable doors leading to enclosed garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 15' ( 3.45m x 4.57m )
This beautiful character master bedroom with high ceiling and beams, radiator and TV point. Carpet to flooring and door giving access too...
With shower cubicle, with electric shower and tiling to splashback. W.c and vanity hand wash unit giving storage and cushion flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 11' 2" ( 2.46m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with high ceiling and beams, carpet to flooring and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" Max x 6' 7" Not including Doorway ( 4.50m Max x 2.01m Not including Doorway )
Double bedroom with carpet to flooring and double glazed window. Stable door giving access to granary steps that lead to garden.
Stunning!!Well presented bathroom with freestanding bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with electric shower and tiling to splashback and flooring. W.c and vanity hand wash basin and double glazed obscure window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property there is laid to lawn and wooden gates to driveway. Enclosed garden via stone brick wall, with laid to lawn, stone granary steps giving access to third bedroom, steps/pathway to garages with parking to the rear. The garden also has laid to lawn and patio area for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50055766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.