3 bedroom apartment for saleLuke Lane, Thongsbridge, HOLMFIRTH
- Three Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Decked Terrace
- Allocated Parking
- One Level Living
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE CONVERTED ROYD MILL.
Set to this superb fringe village location in a former mill conversion, close to Brockholes railway station which has a range of shops and schooling, Also within driving distance of local town, city centres and motorway networks.
Offered for sale in a walk in condition is this recently decorated throughout, spacious three bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment. Having the benefit of an exceptionally spacious lounge/diner with steps up to a high specification kitchen. French doors lead to a substantial decked terrace, in excess of 30ft long, with views across woodland to the rear. The apartment has three good sized bedrooms; the master having a modern en-suite shower room and a beautifully presented modern house bathroom. The property has an allocated parking space in front of the mill. The apartment would suit professionals, buy to let investors, those wanting a lock and leave property or one level living accommodation as well as those looking to downsize. Offered for sale with no upper vendor chain.
Enter the property in to a spacious hallway with a laminate floor, a good sized storage cupboard and a radiator. Doors lead to the three bedrooms, the bathroom and to the lounge.
Lounge / Dining Area 21' 10" 21" 06" narrowing to x 20' 11" ( 6.65m 21" 06" narrowing to x 6.38m )
Double doors lead in to this wonderful, generously proportioned and neutrally decorated room. With two double glazed windows to the side elevation, both with window seats. The room has laminate flooring, an entry phone and two radiators. French doors lead to the rear decked garden. Three steps lead up to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
A modern Shaker style kitchen with a range of base and wall units with complementary worktops over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with a mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a washing machine and an electric oven with a five ring gas hob and extractor hood over. A cupboard houses the wall mounted combi- boiler. The room has part tiled walls, laminate flooring, a radiator and two double glazed windows, one to the side and one to the rear elevation overlooking the decked area.
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 6" plus doorway recess ( 3.96m x 3.20m plus doorway recess )
A neutrally presented double bedroom. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and two double glazed windows overlook the decked garden to the rear elevation allowing natural light to flood. A door leads to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
A smartly presented modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubical, a low level WC and a wash hand basin with a mixer tap. The walls are part tiled, the flooring is vinyl and the room has a radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" max in to recess x 8' 10" 8" 08" narrowing to ( 4.90m max in to recess x 2.69m 8" 08" narrowing to )
Another well-appointed carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" plus doorway recess x 7' ( 3.18m plus doorway recess x 2.13m )
A well presented neutrally decorated bedroom with a laminate floor, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear decked area.
A good sized modern, well presented bathroom comprising a bath with mixer taps and a shower head over, a wall mounted wash hand basin with a mixer tap and a low level WC. The room has a ladder style towel rail, laminate flooring, partly tiled walls and an extractor fan.
To the rear of the apartment, accessed via the lounge/dining room is a wonderful decked area, perfect for alfresco dining. The decked area is in excess of 30ft, is securely fenced and gated and has the benefit of far reaching views over the woodlands. To the front of the building is one clearly marked allocated parking space. The communal areas of the building are well presented and carpeted. A lift gives access to further floors.
Leave Holmfirth Via Victoria Street and bear left on to Station Road. Continue on Station Road and turn left in to Heys Road. Continue to the end of Heys Road and turn right on to Luke Lane where the property is situated towards the bottom of Luke Lane on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50062927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.