3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleApplegate Way, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- 8 Years Remaining on NHBC Approximately
* No Forward Chain * This Semi Detached modern House has approximately 8 years remaining on the NHBC warranty and offers extremely spacious accommodation throughout including three double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom has an En-Suite Shower Room. a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with views and access to the rear garden, a modern fitted Kitchen, a modern Bathroom and a ground floor Cloakroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the Garden is laid to patio and decking to provide low maintenance. To the Front there is a Driveway providing off road parking two vehicles leading to the integral Garage which has the benefit of power and lighting. The property is located in a convenient, quiet Cul De Sac and is within close proximity to a variety of amenities, the 'Regis School' as well as the Town Centre and Sea Front. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the kitchen, lounge / dining room, ground floor cloakroom and integral garage. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Television point. Radiator.
Cloakroom - Modern cloakroom with close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Kitchen - 3.43m x 1.98m (11'3 x 6'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted kitchen with one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of soft closing wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and colour coordinated up-stand. Integral four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Radiator. Cupboard containing the combination boiler (serviced yearly).
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.43m x 4.52m (21'1 x 14'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed patio doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace with wooden surround. Television point.
First Floor Landing - Spacious landing with doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft space with insulation. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9 x 10'7) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Television point. Door to:
En-Suite - Modern fitted en-suite with a double corner shower cubicle with wall mounted power shower. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 3.28m (13'2 x 10'9) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the 'greensward area'. Television point.
Bedroom Three - 3.99m x 3.05m (13'1 x 10') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the 'greensward' area. Radiator. Television point.
Bathroom - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Further wall mounted power shower and fitted screen door. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator. Door to a deep airing / storage cupboard with slatted shelving.
Rear - Low maintenance rear garden. Mainly laid to patio and decking and enclosed by new panel board fencing with side gated access. Benefit of outdoor power points and security lights. Outside tap.
Front - Low maintenance garden mainly laid to lawn with a low maintenance, pretty slate chipping boarder.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for one / two vehicles leading to:
Integral Garage - Larger than average garage with an up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Integral door to the entrance hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50077317.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26946296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.