2 bedroom flat for saleFratton Way, Southsea
- Tenants paying £950pcm.
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Underground parking
- Close to Fratton train station
TENANTS MOVING IN THIS WEEK AT £950PCM! Comprising of two large bedrooms, one with en-suite, a large lounge and fitted kitchen and bathroom and in a block with a lift to all floors, this really will be popular, especially as there is allocated underground parking. Benefiting further from no forward.
TENANTS MOVING IN THIS WEEK AT £950PCM! Comprising of two large bedrooms, one with en-suite, a large lounge and fitted kitchen and bathroom and in a block with a lift to all floors, this really will be popular, especially as there is allocated underground parking. Benefiting further from no forward chain this would suit an investor or first time buyer down to the ground. Now vacant, this property is available to view immediately. Call now to view!
Lift and stairs to:
Front door to:
Radiator, power point, security intercom, door to cupboard housing meters, skimmed ceiling and doors to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" Min x 9' 5" Min, excluding door recess ( 3.25m Min x 2.87m Min, excluding door recess )
Rear elevation double glazed window, radiator, power point, double doors to wardrobe, telephone point, skimmed ceiling and door to:
Modern fitted three piece suite double shower with plumbed shower and tiled surrounds, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point, tiled splashbacks, extractor and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 9" Min, excluding recess x 9' ( 3.28m Min, excluding recess x 2.74m )
Rear elevation double glazed window, radiator, power point, TV point, telephone point and skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 7' 9" Max x 6' 3" Max ( 2.36m Max x 1.91m Max )
Modern three piece suite, paneled bath with half tiled surrounds and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal basin, with tiled splashbacks, shaver point, skimmed ceiling, extractor and radiator.
Lounge/ Kitchen 23' x 10' 11" Max ( 7.01m x 3.33m Max )
Feature dual aspects to side and rear elevation including patio door with access to balcony, double radiator, power point, TV point, telephone point, skimmed ceiling, open plan to kitchen, modern selection of wall and base unit with under unit lighting, square edge work surfaces with matching splashbacks, one and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated oven and hob with extractor, power points, space and plumbing for dish washer and washing machine.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50100257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.