2 bedroom terraced house for saleByron Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom House
- Bathroom With Shower And Bath
- No forward chain
- Back Garden
- Popular Location
- Both Bedrooms Are Doubles
- Double Glazing
- Must Be Seen!!
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this house situated in a popular part of Portsmouth offered with no forward chain. The property consists of a living room at the front of the property, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this house situated in a popular part of Portsmouth offered with no forward chain. The property consists of a living room at the front of the property, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle. The house has 2 bedrooms upstairs, both of which are doubles.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Portsmouth Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Lounge 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling rose, carpet flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, walk-in understairs cupboard, carpet flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' 11" ( 2.49m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler over work surface, partly tiled.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, loft access with foldaway ladder, carpet flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, partly tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50105661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.