3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJossey Lane, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £90,000-£100,000
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge, Living dining room, Kitchen
- Separate WC, Shower room
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking, Garage
Guide price £90,000-£100,000 This well presented family home is situated in this popular location, with access to a good range of local amenities and transport links. The property benefits from front and rear gardens and a garage.
With a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 2" to the recess x 12' 8" ( 4.01m to the recess x 3.86m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The foal point of the room is the feature fireplace housing the electric coal effect fire. There is coving to the ceiling.
Living Dining Room 10' 3" plus recess x 12' 8" ( 3.12m plus recess x 3.86m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. There is a tiled fireplace, coving to the ceiling and a useful pantry.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
With a rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
with a side facing double glazed window and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 3" plus recess x 11' 4" ( 3.12m plus recess x 3.45m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" plus recess x 9' 9" ( 3.40m plus recess x 2.97m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with wardrobes to provide hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window and a low level wc.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. There is full tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and a shared driveway, which leads to a car parking space and the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio area and plants and shrubs to the boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50119707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.